Have you read my post on Facebook about losing my expenses data on my previous App??
As I mentioned in the post, It is SO important that we do this budgeting monthly, so we know if our personal cash flow is positive, or negative. And also, at the end of the year, it is easy to look back and do our taxes if we keep all this data ready.
Promise me you do everything you can to achieve your financial goals. And this is one exercise you have to do.OK? No more excuses because besides your own will power and effort, this is the basic thing you need to get started. (and a budget app)
So head’s up, here’s what I want you to do:
1. PRINT the budget tracker
2. Download a budget app I currently use Mobills Pro as it can automatically sync and backup data, even use on multiple device.
2. FILL THE BUDGET TRACKER IN! You gotta do it like you mean it if you really want it. You hear me??
3. KEEP the Budget Tracker somewhere you can access. Paste it in your planner, or financial file. You can show it with your family or partner and this can spark a positive conversation on your financial goals, together.
4. UPDATE all your Actual Expenses from the App into the Tracker at the end of each month.
4. INVITE MORE FRIENDS to do this with you. Everyone probably have different goals, but it helps when we can encourage each other! I’m sure they will also get excited to do this, just spread the love <3
Enjoy! Do let me know if this is beneficial and if you want more for financial tools 🙂